Full Service Destination Meetings
In today’s increasingly interconnected world, communicating and coordinating with company entities has become easier than ever. However, nothing quite beats the efficiency and palpable sense of progress as physical meetings with your attendees or partners. At MMI we understand this, and will work closely with your company to implement a program and find a meeting space that best matches your needs. From initial research to final execution, MMI is well-equipped to handle all of your company’s meeting and conferencing needs, bringing your company together like no one else can.
- Meeting Management: Each client will be assigned a dedicated Event Coordinator to handle the registration process, meeting operations, finalize event details, and make sure each of the meeting components are fulfilled according to your specifications. They will be your day-to-day contact to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible, and will gladly assistant with any additional requested services.
- Marketing and Registration Website: Our Marketing Team will work with you to create a marketing website that includes any details that you want to share with your attendees prior to the registration process. A registration website will also be built for your attendees to easily navigate and will get them registered for the program. With so many customizable design options, you will be able to make your website exactly what you need it to be.
- Dedicated Attendee Support: Representatives are carefully selected and trained to be the first points of contact for each of your meeting attendees. This ensures that logistical setup and coordination is entirely out of your hands, while your attendees receive prompt, courteous support from the registration process to the end of the event.
- Dedicated Flight Coordinator: Every program will be assigned a highly-trained Flight Coordinator to book attendee airfare and provide support during the travel process. These managers provide a convenient liaison between you and the airline, easing the burden of travel with their experience and prompt response time.
- On-site Event Director: An MMI Trip Director will be present to greet attendees and take care of any needs during the course of the event. This enables you to focus your time and energy on your team and enjoy the event.