Frank Murdock built Murdock Travel in the late 1950’s to cater to the travel needs of the LDS Church’s employees and missionaries. As the years passed, Murdock Travel grew, merging with other travel companies to ultimately form the current face of Frank Murdock’s vision, Morris Murdock, LLC. For decades, the company provided clients the best leisure travel and tourism service around, but a few aimed for something more.
A small group of agents saw potential in meeting and incentive travel. They put it to the test. The result: Their clients were pleased and word spread, so they built off their success. As a result of their hard work, Morris Meetings & Incentives was born, a separate entity from its sister company, Morris Murdock Travel.
Since then, Morris Meetings & Incentives has carried out thousands of programs, introducing clients to exotic locations and unifying businesses. The numbers speak for themselves. With tens of thousands of participants every year, clients agree that MMI has perfected the art of incentive travel.
Let Our Team Help Yours
Morris Meetings & Incentives is a full-service meeting and incentive program provider. Every year, we plan, manage, and help carry out programs around the world. Offering more than 30 years’ experience in the travel industry, each project is designed with your company culture, participant demographics, and project objectives in mind.
Travel by land, sea, or air; MMI will help you find the best options and best rates to transport your team with ease and safety. Our extensive vendor relationships let us provide you what you want, where you want, and for the price you want. We will design a motivational incentive program that matches your goals and budget. It’s seamless. From your program’s creation, to billing, the transport home, and long after that, MMI makes the process easy. Our cutting-edge solutions are friendly and creative. Economic program promotion, convenient 24/7 registration, real-time reports, and multi-language options means you and your team gets the best service.
Because your success is our focus, Morris Meetings & Incentives’ experienced incentive travel team will create packages that include the following:
PRELIMINARY EVENT SETUP
- Comprehensively designed plans based on your event parameters
- Hotel/cruise contracting
- Vendor agreement setup
- Dedicated MMI team (Event Coordinator, Flight Coordinator, and Event Support)
- Marketing and registration website powered by Cvent software
- 24/7 registration report access
- Travel documents for attendees including destination and hotel information, FAQs, and daily agenda
- Customizable MMI app to consolidate trip information and provide instant notifications for attendees
- On-site MMI Trip Director to accompany the program
- Round-trip airfare from home cities to destination
- Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel/cruise port for those traveling on event dates
- Room block management
- All baggage handling, hotel taxes, and maid gratuities
- Hospitality desk daily